Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name. I'm Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My wonderful husband JP, and my happy-go-lucky Dad Henry are also part of our extended family. Most people know me through my Instagram platform @annephung where I share my life- the good, the bad and all in between. At the age of 1 and a half years old my family, me and my parents came into America. If not due to the dedication of my parents I might not even be here today sharing my life with you. So that they could give their children a chance at a more prosperous future, I focused on my goals and worked hard to get there. In my mind, I could see the path I wanted to take to live my life. Attend college, and then graduate. Wed. Get a home. Have kids. My goal was to attend college, graduate and get an executive job. I would then marry then buy a house, and start a family. Life had other ideas. The year 2013 was the year I began dreading going to my corporate job because the pay and prestige did not bring me joy- I felt that I was throwing my time to earn a living when I knew I was meant for more. My love of fitness and my desire to socialize with people helped me pursue a new career as a personal trainer. My business started in 2014, and I'll be celebrating 7 years of success this year, 2021. Within this industry there is a lack of Asian females. My goal is to be a positive influencer within the field to offer the best coaching and guidance to help others to become a healthier and happier person by establishing a sustainable lifestyle cater to the individual needs and desires. Additionally, I'm committed to empowering others so they can achieve the goals they set, pursue their interests and lead the life of your dreams. When my work began to take off, I suffered one of the biggest losses in my life to datethat of losing my mom. To be in Heaven she is now in peace after an 8-year battle against the disease known as Scleroderma. Yet, I keep the memory of her daily. We can learn a lot from life, even though it may be difficult to spot it in the moment. The loss of my mother has changed my life in a profound way and I think she was the one who gave me a second chance in life. She died on Tet/Lunar New Year Day. It was the day she decided to enter her next life. I had my second opportunity to live the life of a fulfilled and happy. In my 30's I'm alive and alert. of the fact that I am living now rather than merely living as the person I was back in my previous. As I share the story of my experiences, it's in the hope that others can relate to my thoughts and feelings. It is to know that they're not on their own. Also, that there exists true love. Also that therapy is necessary and not unusual. Finally that wellness is your greatest wealth. I wish you to live your life to the fullest and that you die without regrets because death is the sole thing promised to all of us during our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bella Poarch

Ryan-Charles

Amy and Janet